Enhance Your Data
Create a new variable using combination logic
Click the “+” at the bottom left hand side of the screen
Click on the “Categorical variable” option
- Click the variables that you want to use
- Check the relevant options from each question that will allow you to create the definition that you need
- Adjust the definitions to either “AND” or “OR”, as per your desired definition
- Change the category name to be “Selected”
- Relabel the variable to describe your definition
- Click “Save”
- Your variable will appear with “Selected” indicating the respondents who fall into the defined logic
Thanks for your interest in Prodege,
someone will be in touch soon!
Our Team Supporting Yours!
Please contact your Data Visualization specialist today or provide a brief description below on how we can help