Advertising is constantly evolving. In recent years, consumers have even devised clever methods to stop brands from talking to them.
In an age of digital distraction, how can we capture consumers’ attention and authentically communicate with them? How does sponsored content fare in gaining consumer trust and moving the needle relative to traditional advertising?
ProdegeMR has partnered with Invoke Research to power the sample for Invoke’s interactive webinar on Tuesday, June 18 at 11am PST (2pm EST). Real-time insights will be obtained from 100 engaged consumers who will be answering timely questions:
- Which performs better with consumers across a variety of metrics (impact on intent, appeal, believability/trust) – sponsored content or traditional advertising?
- Are there any key differences across demographics?
- What types of sponsored content work best? Reviews? How-tos? Storytelling videos? Influencer videos?
- Which specific moments or elements resonate strongest with consumers?
- How can brands optimize their own sponsored content?
Sign up now for this interactive webinar on Tuesday June 18 from 11am-12pm PST!
Share This Article
Recent Press ReleasesInvesting in Rewarding Moments: Prodege acquires popular education-savings rewards business Upromise
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., June 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Prodege, a leading online consumer-rewar [...]Prodege expands by adding a leading coupon and savings site CouponCause
Parent of Swagbucks, MyPoints, InboxDollars, ShopAtHome and MyGiftCardsPlus enhances their consumer [...]Prodege Survey: This New Year’s Resolution Sparks Joy With a Clean Sweep
In addition to the traditional New Year’s resolutions to improve their fitness and eating hab [...]