Analyze Your Data
Apply stat testing
Table based stat testing
- You can apply stat testing by selecting the “*” button in the Display Controller at the bottom of the page
- When first applied, the stat testing will default to table based stat testing i.e. each column is stat tested against the roll-up of all other columns combined
- Green indicates significantly higher, red indicates significantly lower.
- The darker the color, the greater the confidence in there being a difference. This ranges from 90% to 99.9% confidence
Column vs. column stat testing
- In order to switch to column vs. column stat testing you can click on “Set Comparison”
- Once selected, all stat testing will be made directly against that specific column
Thanks for your interest in Prodege,
someone will be in touch soon!
Our Team Supporting Yours!
Please contact your Data Visualization specialist today or provide a brief description below on how we can help