Enhance Your Data
Combine answer options
Click the “+” at the bottom left hand side of the screen
- Click on the “Combine categories” option
- Click on the variable that you want to combine options
NOTE: On the left are the original elements, on the right shows you the elements combined
- Drag and drop categories on top of each other to combine them
- Repeat these steps until you have created all the combined categories that you need
- Once you have created your combinations you can rename them
- When ready, click “Save”
- Your new variable will appear in your list of variables in a new folder called “My Variables”
Thanks for your interest in Prodege,
someone will be in touch soon!
Our Team Supporting Yours!
Please contact your Data Visualization specialist today or provide a brief description below on how we can help