Celebrates Members’ Life-Changing Moments with Special Events and Giveaways Today
Swagbucks, a Prodege, LLC company, announced today that it has paid out more than $200 million in cash and free gift card rewards to its members. Swagbucks (www.swagbucks.com), is a digital rewards company that helps consumers extend their budget to achieve life goals through everyday online activities like shopping, searching the web, sharing opinions, watching videos, or even playing games. With its focus on “Creating Rewarding Moments”, Swagbucks rewards its members with cash and gift cards to help them cover the costs of important life events like weddings, vacations, a new baby, holiday gifts, or just helping to pay for everyday expenses.
Swagbucks is free to join and members earn valuable rewards points immediately with no purchase necessary, and then redeem them for PayPal cash or gift cards to popular retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target and many more. Members earn by doing the everyday things they already do online, like shopping, sharing their opinion , discovering deals, watching videos, searching the web, or playing games. There is no limit to how many points Swagbucks members can earn.
- A Swag Code Extravaganza will offer ways to earn extra points all day long
- Members can win a special Collector’s Bill with bonus points by using the Swagbucks search engine
- Each square completed on the bingo-style Swago board will provide a Spin ‘n Win for amazing prizes
- All members will earn enhanced cash back from a variety of retail partners
- Swagbucks will be hosting a special Facebook Live event!