Go Team Go! Survey on Football Trends showcases its one for the ages
Blog, ProdegeMR - October 3rd, 2018
With a quarter of the 2018-2019 season behind us, most football fans have spent their weekends celebrating with friends and family, lots of great food and fun camaraderie cheering for their favorite team. Football has become an American staple, and is one of the most anticipated events surrounding the fall season.
Thanks to our market research arm, we were able to take a look at what our members enjoy the most when it comes to football season, and how they showcase their fandom.
When it comes to sporting their team’s favorite colors, almost half of our respondents participate in wearing the colors, while 27% admitted to always only wearing their team’s colors when it comes to cheering them on. Most said they would spend up to $50 on new team gear.
Additional findings include:
- Football is for all ages, with the majority of our NFL fans between the ages of 25 and 64.
- When it comes to superstitions, 20% believe in them and have a lucky outfit as support.
- 34% of our members will attend live games to cheer on their team, with 20% traveling to other cities when they can.
- As for the favorite way to watch the games, our respondents are split between watching it at home on Sundays and going to football parties.
Football isn’t the only thing we are able to ask our members about. If you are looking for a target group to ask a specific topic to, don’t hesitate to reach out. With over 50 million registered users, we have a wide variety of panel members willing to give their feedback.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Recent NewsThis is the celebrity mom people are the most obsessed with right now
Though your mother is fascinating there is another mother (a brand new one) who has captured the wo [...]These Work-From-Home Jobs Sound Amazing
5. Survey Taker What you’d do: Essentially, take surveys on all sorts of things. Based on [...]17 Easy Ways to Save Money Online
One of the classic ways to save money online is simply to search for a coupon or promo code at a co [...]
More from the blog
Prodege’s Leading Rewards Site, Swagbucks Provides Second Charitable Donation on Variety Show Hosted by Steve Harvey
From Buying Sample to Working Directly with a Global Panel
VP of Marketing Jessica Batty Featured in Women In Research Blog
Are Viewers of Reality Dating Shows Bold in their Dating Approaches?
ProdegeMR’s Productive Week at IIeX
Global Warming: A Top-of-Mind Issue that Evokes Strong Emotions
Formula for Piecing Together Great Insights: an Interview with VP of Operations, Mike Oberholtzer